At Fairway Facility Services we strive to establish and retain long term relationships with all our clients – small or large. We believe there are there three fundamental principles that are instrumental in ensuring long term relationships with our clients:
1. Recruitment and Training
- Employing skilled, experienced cleaners that match the needs of your individual site.
- Complete induction, criminal check history and a referee check on every employee. Employees are also tested on their comprehension of English.
- Every employee must undergo skills and assessment testing prior to commencement. Our quality and service standards are enforced at the induction process and individual training records are updated on a yearly basis.
- The assurance that you can contact Fairway Facility Services management whenever you need to – before, during and after hours.
- Developing and maintaining an open communication stream that keeps you in the loop at all times.
- Effective communication tools such as Communication Diaries, Fairway Facility Services Help Desk and regular Management Visits to your site.
3. Fulfilling your needs
- Understanding your needs and ensuring they are promptly met.
- Strategizing to determine how we can be more cost efficient for you (our client).
- Proactively maintaining your building/facility.